A 650nm fault locator is used for cable fault detection over short to moderate distances.
These visual fault finders use the more effective 635 nm wavelength. They comply with the safety requirements for Class 1 or 2 laser devices.
Visual Fault Finder is an economical, yet highly effective visual fault location unit. These devices typically couple 800uW of 650nm(or 635nm) Laser light into the fiber core, allowing for instant identification of fiber breaks, micro or tight macrobending, even through tight buffered or unbuffered fiber.
- Pen and Key ring size fiber fault finder
- Singlemode, multimode and plastic fiber applications
- Very simple fibre fiber optic fault finder
- Powerful 635 or 650 nm "ruby red" laser for improved visibility
- 2.5 & 1.25 mm universal connector options
- Pulsed or continuous laser options